If you are ready to volunteer, please fill out our volunteer form. Thank you!
At Goldie’s Place, we believe that we have as much to learn as to teach by supporting our friends who are homeless. Our committed, holistic approach is making a significant difference in the lives of those who find themselves homeless and it is creating hope within our community.
With guidance from caring, professional staff members and volunteers like you, our participants receive the help they need to move beyond homelessness and back to self sufficiency.
Volunteer to help Goldie’s Place by sharing your time, talents or resources. The strength and growth of our organization depends on continual improvements, and your help is needed in the areas below.
VOLUNTEER YOUR SERVICES
- Dentists, Hygienists & Dental Assistants
- Professional Grant Writers
- Employers & Human Resources Specialists
- Supervisors for Interns (Masters in Social Work required)
- Accountants & Tax Services
- Attorneys & Legal Specialists
- Fundraising & Event Coordinators
- Life Coaches, Counselors & Mentors
- Non-Profit Consultants